The Divorce Party is now casting for a restaurant scene Savannah, Georgia.
Chad Darnell Casting is looking for actors, models, and talent to work on a Thai restaurant scene filming in Savannah, Georgia. Casting directors are looking for Asian male actors to play a waiter and restaurant patrons. Filming will take place this Monday, November 28th.
About The Divorce Party:
The film stars Thomas Cocquerel, Matilda Lutz, and Claire Holt, directed by Hughes William Thompson and written by Lane Garrison and Mark Famiglietti. Sunil Perkash, Ryan Johnson, Martin Sprock and Paresh Ghelani are producing.
The Divorce Party story tracks a newly dumped divorcee (Cocquerel) who hires his former wedding planner (Lutz) to throw a “divorce party” celebrating his new singledom after being left by his wife (Holt).
To audition for a role on The Divorce Party, check out the casting call details below.
The Divorce Party Casting Call
For THE DIVORCE PARTY (Working Monday, the rate is $64/8):
1) Asian male to play a waiter in a Thai Restaurant (Subject: Waiter)
2) Patrons for a small restaurant (Subject: Travelers and Patrons)
1) When submitting photos, I must see your entire face. Clearly. No hats. No sunglasses. Not blurry. Not you in a group photo. Your face. No stupid Snapchat filters!!!! (Come on, people…)
2) You MUST list the subject to which you are submitting.
3) Please be sure you list the city you live in. If you don’t, I delete the photo.
MUST BE WILLING TO WORK AS A LOCAL IN SAVANNAH, GA.
To apply, please email three recent photographs with the following information to [email protected]
3) Phone Numbers
4) City You Currently Live In
5) ALL CLOTHES SIZES including measurements and dress size (ladies) and coat, pants, and shirt measurements (men)
If you are not local and/or do not fit the description, do not apply