Daniel Radcliffe‘s new movie Beasts of Burden is now casting cartel members in Savannah, Georgia.
Daniel Radcliffe’s new movie Beast of Burden is now casting a few Hispanic people to play drug cartel members. Filming will take place in Savannah, Georgia this Friday.
About Beast of Burden:
Daniel Radcliffe will star in indie Beast of Burden, playing a drug-smuggling pilot. Swedish filmmaker Jesper Ganslandt will make his English-language debut with the action-thriller. With a script by Adam Hoelzel, Beast of Burden centers on a pilot (Radcliffe) running drugs across the boarder who must navigate the Drug Enforcement Administration, the Cartel and others over the course of a day.
To audition for a role on Beasts of Burden, check out the casting call details below.
Beasts of Burden Casting Call
Tomorrow for BEAST OF BURDEN…
Just need a few more hispanic people to play drug cartel members. (SUBJECT: CARTEL)
Please do not submit if you live more than 2 hours away.
Please tag anyone you know!
Email photos, birthdate and all the other info below to CDCExtrasCasting@gmail.com
1) When submitting photos, I must see your entire face. Clearly. No hats. No sunglasses. Not blurry. Not you in a group photo. Your face. No stupid Snapchat filters!!!! (Come on, people…)
2) You MUST list the subject to which you are submitting.
3) Please be sure you list the city you live in. If you don’t, I delete the photo.
MUST BE WILLING TO WORK AS A LOCAL IN SAVANNAH, GA.
To apply, please email three recent photographs with the following information and:
3) Phone Numbers
4) City You Currently Live In
5) ALL CLOTHES SIZES including measurements and dress size (ladies) and coat, pants, and shirt measurements (men)
If you are not local and/or do not fit the description, do not apply