Are you looking for a new job?
The Brooklyn Nets are holding an open audition for a public address announcer on Tuesday, July 18th at 3 p.m. at Barclays Center.
The job function of the PA announcer is to serve as the Brooklyn Nets main voice of the Nets during all of the home games at the Barclays Center. The job includes calling the starting lineup, game action, and other in-arena announcements.
Those selected will be asked to read a script and basketball calls over the PA. Finalists must be available for callbacks on Monday, July 31 at 2 p.m., which will include announcing for a game with local basketball teams at Barclays Center.
PA ANNOUNCER QUALIFICATIONS:
- Knowledge and passion for the NBA
- Must know the rules of the game
- Familiarity with the Nets’ market and region
- Previous public address experience
- A strong voice that will engage fans
- Public speaking skills
- Must be available to work all Nets home games, including evenings, weekends, and holidays
For more information and how to apply click here.